MedCAD File Upload
CT Upload Instructions
For new orders, please start with a Service Request.
Refer your PACS department to email@example.com with the following information:
- Patient ID
- Scan Type
- Scan Date
Step 1: Insert CD
Step 2: Locate and right-click “DICOM” folder and save as .ZIP file.
- All folders MUST be in .ZIP format.
- Most DICOM folders are around 100-200MB. “DICOM.DIR” is not the correct DICOM data folder.
- If you are having trouble finding the right folder, please compress and send the whole disc.
- Some hospitals have internet firewalls that may prevent access to the upload portal. If you encounter this problem, please FedEx the disc to our Dallas facility at ATTN: MedCAD 501 S. 2nd Ave., Suite A1000, Dallas, TX 75226.
- If you need assistance, please call Customer Support at +1 (214) 453-8864.
How to Save DICOM as a .ZIP folder:
Windows: Right click folder > Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder > Agree to place on Desktop
Mac: Right click folder > Compress “[Folder Name]” > Agree to place on Desktop
Step 3: Once DICOM folder is in .ZIP format, drag-and-drop or select it in the upload form.